Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back on the horse


Life is almost back to normal, and I can start filling in the gaps on the interweb that I have been forced to let slip. This slippage was entirely due to working every given hour to get the house ready for sale. This weekend it hits the market and then a new chapter begins.

Here's the shameless advertising bit.

I did take a couple of breaks for an hour or two over the past few weeks, and went to a couple of events. These pics are from the Noth Shore Grand Prix, what a great event this is, well done Peter Ulmer. Excellent racing, huge crowds and beer delivered to me on request by Sid. It was also great to catch up witha few people I haven't seen for quite sometime.

The other event I went to was the Kumeu Hotrod Show, and I'll post pics from that in a day or two.

My riding has been meagre, although I did throw in a soul enhancing roll around the Karekare/Lone Kauri Road loop early one Sunday. When fit it's a great circuit, when less than fit, ridden at one's own pace, it's still a great circuit. I came back refreshed and ready for more plastering, sanding, painting, tool throwing mayhem.

BTW these pics are available to all, like all the others on here, but if used, remember the Creative Commons License thingy. If any of the riders pictured would like a copy, just email me, also I do have a large number of other pics that I'm happy to share from this event.









1 comment:

  1. Can I use Paypal to pay for the house? If so, then I think it would better, if we did it outside of Paypal, by wire transfer, so we could avoid Paypal fees. I'll wire you a check which you can cash. The check though will be for more than the amount asked, so after cashing, you just send me the cash left over.

    Thank You,

    Major Reginald S. Thompson
    New Zealand Bank of Nigeria

    ReplyDelete