Thursday, March 18, 2010

The cur that bites


Enough is enough I say. So, while I suffer my way back to fitness after a weeks off the bike, and a bit of extra ballast gained from various celebrations, I dream of things to ride when I'm fitter. I have written of the following loop before, have posted photos of some of it's glories, but I have hidden it's true course, until now.

So, here it is, in all it's glory. Come April I will be riding this puppy. I'm hoping that between now and then there's a little precipitation to allow the loose metal to migrate from the surface. All going to plan I will be fit enough to go and pound around these roads and hills.

I haven't ridden them all, but I have driven them at various times and can imagine that it will be a tough day in the saddle with a variety of terrains, surfaces and possibly winds to make for a testing ride.

If anyone beats me to ride this loop as it is, good on you, but please let me know how much you enjoy it, and take some photos of your misery.

Without further delay, here it is:-

Northern Hell


No comments:

Post a Comment