Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Going Begging


No, this is not the start of the Defy Evolution Classified, that will come when I have worked out the cunning way to clip the ticket.

Matt the Skirt Chaser, who has a reasonable stable of bikes, none of which are quite normal, but some are almost cool, has decided to part with his Ibis Silk frame. The reasons are multiple, and to the best of my knowledge don't involve a reticence to shave his legs or stop wearing dresses on bikes.

He did have grand plans to build up a nice rig with it, but it just isn't to be, so he feels the need to sell the essence of a nice road bike.


It is, as mentioned, an Ibis Silk SL, with an Easton EC90 fork, Cane Creek IS110 headset and Easton EC70 seatpost. It has a 53.7cm effective top tube, (suitable for smaller folk, hobbits and other woodland creatures) The bike is pictured above, and quite honestly, is far nicer in the flesh.


If you are interested, or know anyone who is, simply email me and I'll put you in contact with Matt.


This is a sad day, especially as he has yet to throw a leg over anything that would enhance his riding dignity for quite some time. Enough of me rubbing salt in his lash marks.

3 comments:

  1. Throwing a leg over an hirsute babushka would enhance my riding dignity. I always wanted to throw a leg over Raisa Gorbachev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this Jorge guy. He's insightful, funny, and obviously well educated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm of the opinion that Jorge has a penchant for high-waisted elastic pants. That and the fact that he clearly likes the solyent green makes him decidedly sub 90 IQ.

    ReplyDelete