Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An octopus as a tool


Finally, I have recovered from Saturday night's christmas festivities. I would have filed a report yesterday, but time got away on me, and today, it's been close to a similar thing.

From what I have subsequently learnt, I missed, what may have been, the ride of the year on Sunday. A good size bunch, plenty of laughter and good pace through the BCL. I can report that about all I rode was the sofa and the bed.

Saturday night, was good in a festive way, and there were even fireworks, both earlier in the evening to entertain the minions, and later to entertain the minionless minders. Here's an example, videoed with my phone. It was amusing at the time.




Now, on to more pressing and salacious things.

Recently a nameless rider had his car stolen while he was out riding with me. Major annoyance to say the least. Well, today the Rozzers found the vehicle, parked outside a local motel. Inside the vehicle were amongst other items, a range of women's clothing, make-up and other female bumpf. What is concerning is that said nameless rider hasn't told his wife yet about the women's clothing, and no, he's no Tiger, I suspect that the reality is a little stranger -he has an alternative life as a cross dresser. The only flaw in this reality for me, is that he, as a cyclist, doesn't shave his legs, although that may be the attraction for some people- hairy legs in pantyhose.

I will keep you posted as to further developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment