Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Te Ako o te Tui


Right, what have I been doing? Somewhere my life has taken a lurch to the left. As a consequence posting to this organ has been tardy and erratic by any standards.

The windtrainer still greets me disdainfully. However the moment of freedom from the garage is not far off, and I can barely wait. My clavicle is healing well, but I've been given strict instructions by medical staff not to leave home without the sling. I'm being boring, but good.

At CTB's fortieth birthday festivities on Saturday my Minion demonstrated great skill and luck to win a pocketful of gold and admiration in the Paper, Scissors, Rock competition. It was great to see him get his game face on and keep his composure under pressure.

On that note, a happy birthday to you, CTB, you're almost at the halfway point.


No comments:

Post a Comment