Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beating a path



To celebrate the anniversary of my first breath, I coerced others into repeating my ride from last Sunday. Only this time, the weather didn't play ball, and as we entered the forest the heavens opened.

I could write endless verbage about how much fun it was, and how truly grubby we got, but I'll let the pictures do the talking.

After we had cleared the forest we rode the gravel road to the Woodhill MTB carpark to nab a coffee, there we were treated to odd looks, bemusement and wonder. But we were grubby and very much alive.

Thanks Mikeal, Doris, Greg and Tony.









1 comment:

  1. All Dirty Filthy Roadie's need to get dirty some time!! Can still taste the dirst - 2 showers later!!

    Thanks Mike, Doris, and Wee Stu for a sensational Sunday!

    Greg

    ReplyDelete