Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I don't go by what he says


On Saturday we had the first committee ride of the Auckland Central Cycling Club. It was in very pleasant conditions and a good bunch of bunch of folk that made for a fun ride. I did get handed my backside up Carter Road by Richard Justice. I was hanging onto his wheel for grim death as he made it look all too easy. I knew my heartrate was a little high. Then I made the fatal error of looking at it. Like vertigo, it made me wobble and was sufficient, along with one of the little gradient changes, to snap my rubber band and cast me adrift.

Here's the great blog that I found the video that I featured in my last post, North Of Ten. This chap is pretty representative of what's going on with BMX at the moment, and really tickles my fancy. My Loinfruit is an even greater fan. What's not to like about fun, passion and the odd blow to the happysack?


No comments:

Post a Comment