Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Wrecking Ball


Friday night, Takapuna. Those who have read this far will know exactly what I'm referring to, and, I guess, the photos give it away. Great racing, excellent crowd and a superb course made for an spectacular evening's entertainment.

I was lucky enough to be able to photograph a lot of it, and over the next few days I will post up some galleries from the various races. Additionally, I will set up a site with several hundred images on it, from all the various grades. There you'll be able to see a multitude of war faces, pain and suffering, and if you so desire you can obtain that special image.

For all of those who competed, top effort, and thanks for the spectacle.

As a complete contrast, today several of us rode around the BCL, we were joined by Phil and a couple of others for the first time. It was a very pleasant ride in almost tropical conditions. Good for the soul, and made me forget for a while my aching upper body from the excesses of Friday evening. Once again, The Worm made me look average at the Godley Road Sprint.








No comments:

Post a Comment